The revolutionary switching technology utilized in the Aurora inverter includes state of the art silicon Power Devices such as CoolMOSTM and Gate Bi-polar Transistors (IGBT's) to reduce switching losses.
Aurora has been designed with large de-rating criteria on all critical components, achieving an extremely robust and reliable inverter designed to last for 25 years and to deliver true maximum output power on a continuous basis. With this design concept we achieve peak efficiencies of over 97%. Total current harmonic distortion, on the other hand, is typically less than 1% through the use of high-frequency switching techniques. Another exclusive advantage is Aurora's two source circuit inputs, each with its own MPPT (Max Power Point Tracker) for installations and multiple arrays.
- PMG (Permanent Magnet Generator) Power Curve implemented in high speed MPPT
- IP65 (NEMA 4X)—The completely sealed, rugged unit can withstand the harshest
- High speed MPPT for real time power tracking and improved energy harvesting
- Compact size and high power density: 3600W of output power in a box just 420mm x 326mm x 141mm (16.5in x 12.8in x 5.55in)
- Front heatsink keeps the unit cleaner and more efficient over time
- Transformerless operation for highest efficiency—up to 96%
- Reverse polarity protection minimizes chance of damage due to incorrect wiring, only if used
in conjunction with Aurora PVI-WIND-INTERFACE BOX.
- High overload capability—works up to 3600W under most ambient conditions
- True Sine Wave Output
- Anti-islanding Protection
- Certified grid connected operation according to the international standards
- LCD on the front to monitor the main parameters and display kW and kWh
- Wind interface box is optional